St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Spanish Colonial Period, Built 1702-1756
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.624′ N, 81° 18.695′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is at the intersection of Charlotte Street and Treasury Street, on the right when traveling north on Charlotte Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 110 Charlotte Street, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Remnant of Rodriguez Arsian House (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Augustine First World War Memorial Peña-Peck House (about 400 feet away); Treasury/Dr. Peck House (about 400 feet away); Dr. Peck House (about 400 feet away); Slave Market (about 400 feet away); Public Well (about 400 feet away); Frederick Douglass (about 400 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Categories. • Architecture • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 11, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 9, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 81 times since then and 36 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 9, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide view photo of the marker and the surrounding area together in context. • Can you help?