St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
St. Augustine Alligator Farm
Main Building and Alligator Pen, Built 1937
Listed in the National Register of Historic Places by the U.S. Department of the Interior.
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 52.915′ N, 81° 17.311′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is on Anastasia Boulevard (State Road A1A) 0.1 miles north of Old Quarry Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 999 Anastasia Boulevard, Saint Augustine FL 32080, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named St. Augustine Alligator Farm (a few steps from this marker); Old Spanish Quarries Lighthouse and Keepers House (approx. ¼ mile away); St. Augustine on Anastasia Island (approx. 0.3 miles away); Sentinels of the Coast (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Powder House Lot / St. Johns County (approx. 1.2 miles away); Mission of Nuestra Señora del Rosario de La Punta (approx. 1.2 miles away); Davis Shores (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Also see . . . St. Augustine Alligator Farm and Zoological Park. (Submitted on December 9, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida.)
Categories. • Entertainment • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 11, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 9, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 59 times since then and 19 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 9, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.