St. Augustine in Saint Johns County, Florida — The American South (South Atlantic)
Second Spanish Colonial Period, Built 1791-1799
Erected by City of St. Augustine.
Location. 29° 53.389′ N, 81° 18.602′ W. Marker is in St. Augustine, Florida, in Saint Johns County. Marker is on Marine Street south of Bridge Street, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. The address of the Bayfront Marin House which this adjoins is 142 Avenida Menendez. Marker is at or near this postal address: 47 Marine Street, Saint Augustine FL 32084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Augustine Sea Wall (about 300 feet away, measured in a Don Toledo/Gaspar Papy House (about 400 feet away); Father Miguel O'Reilly House (about 400 feet away); Cofradia Site Coquina Well (about 500 feet away); Solana House (about 600 feet away); The Oldest Presbyterian Church in Florida (about 600 feet away); Canova-Prince Murat House (about 600 feet away); Gonzalez-Alvarez House (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Augustine.
Also see . . . Bayfront Marin House. (Submitted on December 15, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida.)
Categories. • Architecture • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page was last revised on December 18, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 15, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. This page has been viewed 43 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 15, 2017, by Tim Fillmon of Webster, Florida. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.