Maria Stein in Mercer County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Maria Stein Convent and Relic Chapel
Erected 2003 by Sisters of the Precious Blood (Dayton) and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 2-54.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection marker series.
Location. 40° 24.95′ N, 84° 28.526′ W. Marker is in Maria Stein, Ohio, in Mercer County. Marker is on St Johns Rd. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2291 St Johns Rd., Maria Stein OH 45860, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within St John the Baptist Catholic Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); Maria Stein Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.9 miles away); St. Rose Schoolhouse Bell (approx. 2.2 miles away); Pioneer Cabin (approx. 5.2 miles away); Bowstring Girder (approx. 5.2 miles away); Loramie Summit (approx. 5.2 miles away); Miami and Erie Canal, New Bremen (approx. 5.2 miles away); a different marker also named Miami and Erie Canal, New Bremen (approx. 5.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Maria Stein.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers • Women •
Credits. This page was last revised on August 21, 2018. This page originally submitted on February 2, 2018, by Allen W. Bernard of Cincinnati, Oh 45202-1736. This page has been viewed 62 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on February 2, 2018, by Allen W. Bernard of Cincinnati, Oh 45202-1736. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.