Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Clifton in Fairfax County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Bradley House

1870

 
 
Bradley House Marker image. Click for full size.
By Allen C. Browne, November 15, 2017
1. Bradley House Marker
Inscription. Owned by Rev. Wm. Bradley & his wife Elisabeth, the first Presbyterian Minister in Clifton, the parents of Margaret Riviere Hetzel, who taught the first School in Clifton

Restored in 1981
 
Location. 38° 46.881′ N, 77° 23.05′ W. Marker is in Clifton, Virginia, in Fairfax County. Marker is on Chapel Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 12639 Chapel Road, Clifton VA 20124, United States of America.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Old Town Hall (a few steps from this marker); McDaniel House (a few steps from this marker); Sutphin House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Susan Riviere Hetzel (about 400 feet away); Barber Shop (about 500 feet away); Fairfax House (about 500 feet away); Woodyard House (about 600 feet away); Wine House (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clifton.
 
Categories. Notable Buildings

 
Bradley House Marker image. Click for full size.
By Allen C. Browne, November 15, 2017
2. Bradley House Marker
Bradley House image. Click for full size.
By Allen C. Browne, November 15, 2017
3. Bradley House
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on February 19, 2018. This page originally submitted on February 19, 2018, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. This page has been viewed 94 times since then. Photos:   1, 2, 3. submitted on February 19, 2018, by Allen C. Browne of Silver Spring, Maryland. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.
Paid Advertisement