Williamstown in Berkshire County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
Early Williamstown House
this house is one of the
earliest extant structures
in town. Built about 1767
in "regulation" size, it
was enlarged to become
a salt box. In the
mid-1970's it was completely
rebuilt and enlarged
to its present form
Location. 42° 42.511′ N, 73° 12.046′ W. Marker is in Williamstown, Massachusetts, in Berkshire County. Marker is at the intersection of Water Street (Massachusetts Route 43) and Latham Street, on the left when traveling north on Water Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 95 Water Street, Williamstown MA 01267, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. War and Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ulysses Franklin "Frank" Grant (approx. 0.2 miles away); Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Meeting House of the First Congregational Church UCC (approx. 0.3 miles away); West College (approx. 0.4 miles away); Nehemiah Smedley House (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Birthplace of American Foreign Missions · 1806 (approx. half a mile away); Site of First Meeting House (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Williamstown.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 11, 2018. This page originally submitted on June 11, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 54 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 11, 2018, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania.