Near Brenham in Washington County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Old Baptist Church
Erected 1936 by State of Texas. (Marker Number 8417.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 30° 19.168′ N, 96° 20.825′ W. Marker is near Brenham, Texas, in Washington County. Marker is at the intersection of La Bahia Trail East (Farm to Market Road 390) and Farm to Market Road 50, on the right when traveling west on La Bahia Trail East. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 10405 FM 50, Brenham TX 77833, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Houston-Lea Family Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Margaret Moffette Lea Houston (within shouting distance of this marker); Home Built in 1845 by General Jerome B. Robertson (approx. 0.2 miles away); Liberty Baptist Church (approx. ¼ mile away); General Sam Houston (approx. ¼ mile away); Baylor University for Boys Robert Emmett Bledsoe Baylor (approx. ¼ mile away); Baylor University on Windmill Hill (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Brenham.
Categories. • Churches & Religion •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 14, 2018. This page originally submitted on June 13, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. This page has been viewed 42 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 13, 2018, by Larry D. Moore of Del Valle, Texas. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.