Sidney in Shelby County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Hardin Presbyterian Church Building
1865 - 1925
Location. 40° 16.734′ N, 84° 14.696′ W. Marker is in Sidney, Ohio, in Shelby County. Marker is on Hardin-Wapakoneta Rd (County Route 20), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5417 Hardin-Wapakoneta Rd, Sidney OH 45365, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hardin (approx. half a mile away); a different marker also named Hardin (approx. half a mile away); First Brick House (approx. 1½ miles away); General Harmar Military Trail (approx. 2.8 miles away); Lockington Dam (approx. 4½ miles away); Sidney Fire Bell (approx. 4½ miles away); Monumental Building (approx. 4.7 miles away); Peoples Federal Savings and Loan Association Building (approx. 4.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Sidney.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Disasters •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 28, 2018. This page originally submitted on June 26, 2018, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 95 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on June 26, 2018, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.