Near Richland in Stewart County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 128-5.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 32° 8.503′ N, 84° 41.15′ W. Marker is near Richland, Georgia, in Stewart County. Marker is on Old U.S. 280 0.1 miles north of Red Hill Road, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Richland GA 31825, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Richland Baptist Church Site (approx. 3.6 miles Historic Richland (approx. 3.7 miles away); First Post Office Site (approx. 3.7 miles away); Cedarwood Cemetery (approx. 3.7 miles away); Methodist Camp Ground (approx. 7 miles away); Church Hill (approx. 8.3 miles away); Louvale Church Row (approx. 8½ miles away); Antioch Institute (approx. 8½ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richland.
Categories. • Antebellum South, US • Churches, Etc. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 22, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,004 times since then and 46 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on October 22, 2008, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. 2, 3. submitted on September 7, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.