Germantown in Columbia County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of First Lutheran Church
Erected 1932 by State Education Department.
Location. 42° 8.832′ N, 73° 53.127′ W. Marker is in Germantown, New York, in Columbia County. Marker is on New York State Route 9G, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Germantown NY 12526, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Sharp’s Landing (approx. ¼ mile away); Hamlet of Alsen (approx. 1.9 miles away); Hamlet of Cementon (approx. 2 miles away); Manor House Site (approx. 2.6 miles away); Lutheran Church (approx. 2.9 miles away); The Stone Jug (approx. 3.1 miles away); Highland Turnpike (approx. 4.4 miles away); Wanatonka Island (approx. 4.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Germantown.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era •
More. Search the internet for Site of First Lutheran Church.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 10, 2019. This page originally submitted on April 22, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 42 times since then. Last updated on May 7, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. Photos: 1. submitted on April 22, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. 2. submitted on April 23, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.