Daisy in Evans County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Old Sunbury Road
Erected 1956 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 054-3.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 32° 9.009′ N, 81° 47.589′ W. Marker is in Daisy, Georgia, in Evans County. Marker is at the intersection of U.S. 280 and Sunbury Road, on the right when traveling east on U.S. 280. Touch for map. 2.4 miles east of Daisy. Marker is in this post office area: Daisy GA 30423, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 11 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Daisy United Methodist Church (approx. 2.6 miles away); Evans County (approx. 6.7 miles Dedicated to All Who Served (approx. 6.7 miles away); Claxton First United Methodist Church (approx. 6.9 miles away); Bryan County (approx. 10.1 miles away); a different marker also named Bryan County (approx. 10.1 miles away); Old City Jail (approx. 10.1 miles away); Bellville (approx. 10.6 miles away).
Related markers. Click here for a list of markers that are related to this marker. study markers shown for relationship
Also see . . . Map of Old Sunbury Road. the Sunbury Road, the city of Sunbury and its isolation from other cities (Submitted on May 4, 2009.)
Categories. • Landmarks • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 4, 2009, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 875 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 4, 2009, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.