Richmond in Henrico County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Saint Joseph’s Villa
Erected 1999 by Department of Historic Resources. (Marker Number E-108.)
Location. 37° 38.031′ N, 77° 27.556′ W. Marker is in Richmond, Virginia, in Henrico County. Marker is on Brook Road (U.S. 1) 0.1 miles south of Parham Road (Virginia Route 73), on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Henrico VA 23228, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Yellow Tavern (approx. 0.6 miles away); Belmont (approx. 1.1 miles away); Grace Evelyn Arents Gabriel's Rebellion (approx. 1.3 miles away); Outer Fortifications (approx. 1.6 miles away); Richmond Defences (approx. 1.6 miles away); Campaign of 1781 (approx. 1.6 miles away); Brook Road (approx. 1.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Richmond.
Categories. • Charity & Public Work • Education •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 29, 2007, by Dawn Bowen of Fredericksburg, Virginia. This page has been viewed 1,511 times since then and 43 times this year. Last updated on July 29, 2007, by Dawn Bowen of Fredericksburg, Virginia. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on July 29, 2007, by Dawn Bowen of Fredericksburg, Virginia. 6, 7. submitted on August 23, 2008, by Kathy Walker of Stafford, Virginia. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.