Kingsville in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Saint Johnís Parish
óEstablished 1692 ó
Erected 1964 by Baltimore County Historical Society.
Location. 39° 27.009′ N, 76° 25.058′ W. Marker is in Kingsville, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is at the intersection of Belair Road (U.S. 1) and Bradshaw Road, on the right when traveling north on Belair Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Kingsville MD 21087, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Ishmael Dayís House (approx. one mile away); The Sweathouse Road (approx. 1.4 miles away); Jerusalem Mills (approx. 1.6 miles away); Franklinville (approx. 1.8 miles away); Harry Gilmor's Raid (approx. 1.8 miles away); Gunpowder Falls State Park (approx. 2.1 miles away); Harry Dorsey Gough (approx. 2.1 miles away); Fork United Methodist Church (approx. 2.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kingsville.
Additional keywords. St. John's Parish
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Colonial Era • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 29, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 3,996 times since then and 117 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 29, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.