Gregory in Delaware County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Former Site of Berlin School
1915 - 1973
—“Oh, we're proud of the school that stands on the hill.” —
Erected by Berlin Township and Berlin School Alumni.
Location. 40° 14.365′ N, 82° 59.254′ W. Marker is in Gregory, Ohio, in Delaware County. Marker is at the intersection of Cheshire Road and Old State Road/Lackey Old State Road, on the right when traveling west on Cheshire Road. Touch for map. Marker is in front of the Berlin Township Fire Station. Marker is in this post office area: Lewis Center OH 43035, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Pioneer Radio Telescope / Big Ear Radio Telescope (approx. 3.8 miles away); First Jain Temple in Central Ohio / History of Jainism in Ohio Africa Community (approx. 4 miles away); The Gooding House and Tavern / Rural Taverns in Early Ohio History (approx. 4.4 miles away); Liberty Presbyterian Church / Nathan Carpenter (approx. 4.7 miles away); The Four Chaplains (approx. 5 miles away); James Kilbourne / Anson Williams (approx. 5 miles away); Kingwood Memorial Park Veterans Memorial (approx. 5 miles away).
Categories. • 20th Century • Agriculture • Education • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 5, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 1,016 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 5, 2009, by William Fischer, Jr. of Scranton, Pennsylvania. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.