Summerton in Clarendon County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Andrews Chapel Church
Erected 1986 by The Congregation. (Marker Number 14-9.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Francis Asbury, Traveling Methodist Preacher marker series.
Location. 33° 39.281′ N, 80° 23.067′ W. Marker is in Summerton, South Carolina, in Clarendon County. Marker is on H.T. Everetts Road (State Highway 14-306) near Pulitzer Road , Richbourg Lane (State Highway 14-258), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Pinewood SC 29125, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. "Together Let Us Sweetly Live" (approx. 3½ miles away); Senn's Mill (approx. 3.7 miles away); Elusive Francis Marion, 1780-1781 (approx. 3.7 miles away); Patriot Departs to Ride with Marion Wagon Travel (approx. 3.8 miles away); Siege of Fort Watson (approx. 3.8 miles away); The Patriot and the Redcoat (approx. 3.8 miles away); Summerton Presbyterian Church (approx. 3.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Summerton.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 13, 2009, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 881 times since then and 76 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 13, 2009, by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.