Near Hutto in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1982 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9336.)
Location. 30° 30.018′ N, 97° 30.707′ W. Marker is near Hutto, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on Farm to Market Road 1660, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Hutto TX 78634, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Norman's Crossing (approx. 0.9 miles away); Kimbro Family Cemetery (approx. 1.1 miles away); Shiloh-McCutcheon Cemetery (approx. 1.4 miles away); Hutto Cemetery (approx. 2.5 miles Hutto Lutheran Cemetery (approx. 3 miles away); James O. Rice (approx. 3.5 miles away); Hutto (approx. 3.7 miles away); Hutto Evangelical Lutheran Church (approx. 3.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Hutto.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 13, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 914 times since then and 39 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on December 13, 2009, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.
Editor’s want-list for this marker. A wide view photo of the marker and the surrounding area in context. • Can you help?