Millersville in Anne Arundel County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Stage-Coach Road
Erected 1915 by Ann Arundel Chapter of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 39° 3.578′ N, 76° 37.668′ W. Marker is in Millersville, Maryland, in Anne Arundel County. Marker is at the intersection of Generals Highway (Maryland Route 178) and Indian Landing Road, on the left when traveling south on Generals Highway. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Millersville MD 21108, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Baldwin Memorial United Methodist Church (a few steps from this marker); The Severn Crossroads Church (a few steps from this marker); Charles W. Baldwin Hall (a few steps from this marker); Anne Arundel Academy (approx. 0.6 miles away); Count de Rochambeau’s (approx. one mile away); Shipley's Choice (approx. 1.4 miles away); Widow Ramsey’s Tavern (approx. 1.4 miles away); a different marker also named Shipley’s Choice (approx. 1.5 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Millersville.
Categories. • Colonial Era • Military • Patriots & Patriotism • Politics •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 9, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. This page has been viewed 2,020 times since then and 93 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on October 9, 2007, by F. Robby of Baltimore, Maryland. • J. J. Prats was the editor who published this page.