Charlotte Court House in Charlotte County, Virginia — The American South (Mid-Atlantic)
Campaign of 1781
Erected 1934 by Conservation & Development Commission. (Marker Number FR-12.)
Location. 37° 3.269′ N, 78° 38.863′ W. Marker is in Charlotte Court House, Virginia, in Charlotte County. Marker is at the intersection of David Bruce Avenue (Virginia Route 40) and County Road 9093 (County Route 9093), on the right when traveling east on David Bruce Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Charlotte Court House VA 23923, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Charlotte Court House Historic District (approx. half a mile away); Charlotte County Library (approx. half a mile away); Henry and Randolph's Debate (approx. 0.6 miles away); Charlotte County Confederate Monument (approx. 0.6 miles away); Charlotte Court House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Cub Creek Church (approx. 2.7 miles away); Edgehill (approx. 3.4 miles away); Greenfield (approx. 3.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Charlotte Court House.
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 22, 2010, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia. This page has been viewed 546 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 22, 2010, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.