Dearborn in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Charles A. Kandt House
Registered Local Site No. 1765
Property of the State of Michigan
Erected 1998 by Michigan Historical Center, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number 1765.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Michigan Historical Commission marker series.
Location. 42° 18.417′ N, 83° 15.05′ W. Marker is in Dearborn, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is on Morley Avenue half a mile east of South Military Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 22331 Morley Ave., Dearborn MI 48124, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Business Pioneers (a few steps from this marker); Henry Ford's Brother, William Ford, had this house built... (about Rouge River Water Quality Improvements (about 700 feet away); Rhythm of Radio (approx. 0.2 miles away); Bryant Branch Library (approx. ¼ mile away); Westward Welcome (approx. ¼ mile away); U.S. Arsenal Officers' - Surgeons' Quarters and Barracks 1833 - 1875 (approx. 0.3 miles away); U.S. Arsenal 1833 - 1875 (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Dearborn.
Categories. • 20th Century • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 8, 2010. This page has been viewed 943 times since then and 9 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on June 8, 2010. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.