Near Canonsburg in Washington County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Colonel George Morgan
Erected 1947 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Location. 40° 16.408′ N, 80° 9.501′ W. Marker is near Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, in Washington County. Marker is at the intersection of Morganza Road and West McMurray Road, on the right when traveling north on Morganza Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Canonsburg PA 15317, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Reverend John McMillan, D.D. (approx. 2.4 miles away); John McMillan (approx. 2.4 miles away); Delvin G. Miller (approx. 4.6 miles away); David Reed (approx. 6.5 miles away); George Washington (approx. 6.9 miles away); 25 Ton G.E. Diesel-Electric Locomotive 89 (approx. 6.9 miles away); Richfol Shelter (approx. 6.9 miles away); Bethel Presbyterian Church (approx. 7.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Canonsburg.
Also see . . . George Morgan (merchant). Wikipedia (Submitted on February 21, 2011, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce • Native Americans •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 20, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 613 times since then and 33 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 20, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.