Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Judge Harry N. Graves
Erected 2006 by the Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 13558.)
Location. 30° 37.863′ N, 97° 40.015′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on Olive Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1409 Olive St, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Amos-Godbey House (within shouting distance of this marker); Easley Home (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Southwestern University Main Building The Woman’s Club of Georgetown (approx. 0.2 miles away); Southwestern University (approx. 0.2 miles away); W.C. Vaden House (approx. ¼ mile away); Burcham House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Evangelical Free Church (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Georgetown.
Also see . . . Handbook of Texas Online. (Submitted on December 29, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
Categories. • Civil Rights • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 26, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 29, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 816 times since then and 52 times this year. Last updated on May 15, 2011, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 29, 2007, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.