Biloxi in Harrison County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
Old Brick House
Erected 1959 by Mississippi Historical Commission.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Mississippi State Historical Marker Program marker series.
Location. 30° 24.693′ N, 88° 52.961′ W. Marker is in Biloxi, Mississippi, in Harrison County. Marker is on Bayview Avenue half a mile from Interstate 110, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Biloxi MS 39530, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Back Bay Factories (approx. 0.4 miles away); Biloxi Blues (approx. ¾ mile away); Downtown Biloxi (approx. 1.1 miles away); Birthplace of Barq's (approx. 1.1 miles away); Cathedral of the Nativity (B.V.M.) (approx. 1.1 miles away); Biloxi City Hall (approx. 1.2 miles away); The Magnolia Hotel (approx. 1.2 miles away); Debuys-Hermann-Keller House (approx. 1.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Biloxi.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 30, 2011, by Stephen Bell of Biloxi, Mississippi. This page has been viewed 824 times since then and 23 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8. submitted on May 30, 2011, by Stephen Bell of Biloxi, Mississippi. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.