Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Everett Haines House
by twins, Everett and Maurice
Haines in 1911. Active in the
fire company, Everett also was
an original Director of Camp
Ockanickon, founded in 1905.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 34.)
Location. 39° 54.234′ N, 74° 49.449′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on N Main Street (County Route 541) south of Marlton Pike (New Jersey Route 70), on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Maurice Haines House (a few steps from this marker); The Albert Kirby House (within shouting distance of this marker); The P.M. & M. Railroad (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Joseph Allen House (about 500 feet away); The Weeks-Bowker House (about 600 feet away); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (about 700 feet away); Ely Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); A Sears Roebuck House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 400 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.