Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Methodist Cemetery
started here in the 1820ís.
The earliest legible date is
1836. Old area family names
include Braddock, Prickett,
Riley, Kirby and Stackhouse.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 49.)
Location. 39° 54.062′ N, 74° 49.224′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Branch Street and Filbert Street, on the right when traveling east on Branch Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Oldest House on Branch Street (within shouting distance of this marker); Filbert Street School (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Stacy Prickett House (about 400 feet away); Milton Allenís School (about 400 feet away); First House on Filbert Street (about 400 feet away); A Sears Roebuck House (about 500 feet away); First House on Bank Street (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Dr. George Haines House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. (Submitted on July 19, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on July 19, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 321 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on July 19, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.