Cuthbert in Randolph County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Mother of Georgia's Pecan Industry
Erected 1955 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 120-6.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 31° 46.477′ N, 84° 47.434′ W. Marker is in Cuthbert, Georgia, in Randolph County. Marker is on North Lumpkin Street 0.1 miles north of Church Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. The marker is in
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Frederick Davis Patterson, M.D. / Patterson Hospital (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Randolph County (approx. 0.2 miles away); Old Carnegie Library (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of First Randolph County Courthouse (approx. ¼ mile away); Andrew Female College (approx. ¼ mile away); Site of First Church Building in Cuthbert, Georgia (approx. 0.3 miles away); Andrew College (approx. 0.3 miles away); Shady Grove (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cuthbert.
Categories. • Agriculture • Horticulture & Forestry •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on November 1, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 791 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on November 1, 2011, by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.