Guilderland in Albany County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Farm of Evert Bancker
Indian Commissioner, 1696
Master Chancery, 1705
Died Here, 1734
Erected 1932 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 42° 42.293′ N, 73° 55.794′ W. Marker is in Guilderland, New York, in Albany County. Marker is on New York State Route 146 just west of Christopher Lane, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 169 Route 146, Guilderland NY 12084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Battle of Normanskill (approx. 0.8 miles away); Guilderland Town Hall (approx. 0.9 miles away); Glass Works (approx. one mile away); Henry Rowe Schoolcraft (approx. one mile away); Schoolcraft House (approx. one mile away); Palatine Road (approx. 1.2 miles away); French's Hollow (approx. 1.4 miles away); Hamilton Glass House (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guilderland.
Also see . . . Evert Bancker. (Submitted on December 2, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York.)
Categories. • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on December 2, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. This page has been viewed 508 times since then and 50 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 2, 2011, by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.