Lititz in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Elmer Holmes Bobst
Established in 1843 by the Moravian Congregation, the park was given to the community of Lititz in 1956.
Erected 1958 by The Citizens of Lititz.
Location. 40° 9.475′ N, 76° 18.455′ W. Marker is in Lititz, Pennsylvania, in Lancaster County. Marker can be reached from N. Broad Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lititz PA 17543, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Lititz (here, next to this marker); The Lititz Pharmacopoeia (approx. 0.3 miles away); In Memory of the Brave Soldiers of the Continental Army (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Heritage Center (approx. 0.3 miles away); Lititz Moravian Congregation (approx. 0.3 miles away); John A. Sutter (approx. 0.3 miles away); Linden Hall (approx. 0.3 miles away); On This Site in 1861 Julius Sturgis (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lititz.
More about this marker. Marker is near the entrance to the park.
Categories. • Churches & Religion • Entertainment • Man-Made Features • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 11, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,350 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 11, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.