Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Woman’s Club of Aransas County Building
Marker is property of the State of Texas
Erected 2009 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 15786.)
Location. 28° 1.56′ N, 97° 2.997′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is at the intersection of Broadway Street (Loop State Highway 70) and East Concho Street, on the right when traveling north on Broadway Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1104 E Concho St, Rockport TX 78382, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Rockport’s Seafood Industry (within shouting distance of this Fulton-Bruhl House (within shouting distance of this marker); Hoopes-Smith House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Aransas County Veterans Memorial (about 500 feet away); Bracht House (about 600 feet away); First National Bank of Rockport (about 600 feet away); Rockport’s Harbor (about 700 feet away); St. Peter’s Episcopal Church (about 800 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Rockport.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Women •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 16, 2012. This page has been viewed 513 times since then and 58 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 16, 2012. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.