El Cajon in San Diego County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Historic El Cajon Hall
̴ 1894 ̴
This building has also served as newspaper office, a bank, telephone company, a lodge, Farmers Institute and a meat market.
Purchased by the Weinstock family and served as an appliance and radio store
Purchased & restored by Ross Nicholson
Location. 32° 47.688′ N, 116° 57.644′ W. Marker is in El Cajon, California, in San Diego County. Marker is on East Main Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 174 East Main Street, El Cajon CA 92020, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Amaziah Lord Knox (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); KCBQ “Top 40” Personalities (approx. 3.6 miles away); Bancroft Ranch House (approx. 4.2 miles away); Mexican Grant (approx. 4˝ miles away); Lakeside Auto Speedway (1907) (approx. 5 miles away); Mission Dam and Flume (approx. 5.6 miles away); San Diego State University (approx. 6.8 miles away); The Church (approx. 8˝ miles away).
Categories. • Notable Buildings • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 13, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 453 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 13, 2012, by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.