Kewaunee in Kewaunee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Tribute and Memorium
who went down with the
within sight of this point,
on Nov. 18, 1886.
Sponsored and erected by
H. J. Baumeister.
May 30, 1938.
Erected 1938 by H. J. Baumeister.
Location. 44° 27.91′ N, 87° 30.088′ W. Marker is in Kewaunee, Wisconsin, in Kewaunee County. Marker is at the intersection of North Main Street and Wisconsin Highway 42, on the left when traveling east on North Main Street. Touch for map. Next to the Kewaunee Chamber of Commerce. Marker is at or near this postal address: 308 N Main St, Kewaunee WI 54216, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Father Marquette (approx. ¼ mile away); Car – Ferry Service (approx. 0.4 miles away); Early History of Kewaunee (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Great Kewaunee Fire (approx. half a mile away); Civil War and Cuban Veterans Monument (approx. 0.6 miles away); Courthouse Square (approx. 0.6 miles away); Kewaunee Marsh Arsenic Spill Area (approx. 1.1 miles away); Kewaunee County Lime Kilns (approx. 2.5 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kewaunee.
Categories. • Waterways & Vessels •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on October 6, 2012, by Bob (peach) Weber of Prescott Valley, Arizona. This page has been viewed 320 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 6, 2012, by Bob (peach) Weber of Prescott Valley, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.