Lawton in Van Buren County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Lawton Civil War Monument
1861 to 1865
Location. 42° 10.175′ N, 85° 51.013′ W. Marker is in Lawton, Michigan, in Van Buren County. Marker is on N. Main Street (State Highway 40) north of James Street, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lawton MI 49065, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Houppert Winery (approx. 0.6 miles away); Warner Wine Haus (approx. 3.7 miles away); St. Mark's Church / The Reverend Darius Barker (approx. 3.8 miles away); Van Buren County / Van Buren County Courthouse (approx. 3.8 miles away); Paw Paw Public Library (approx. 3.9 miles away); William Killefer Jr. / Wade Killefer (approx. 4 miles away); Charles R. Maxwell (approx. 4 miles away); Territorial Road (approx. 4 miles away).
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 5, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas. This page has been viewed 331 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 5, 2013, by Duane Hall of Abilene, Texas.