Lampasas in Lampasas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1993 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1048.)
Location. 31° 3.412′ N, 98° 10.514′ W. Marker is in Lampasas, Texas, in Lampasas County. Marker is at the intersection of Central Texas Expressway (U.S. 190) and South Western Avenue, on the left when traveling east on Central Texas Expressway. Touch for map. Located in the southwest corner of a shopping center. Marker is at or near this postal address: 501 Plum Street, Lampasas TX 76550, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Hostess House (approx. half a mile away); Hancock Springs Bathhouse Hancock Springs (approx. half a mile away); Hughes' Springs (approx. 1.3 miles away); Indian Culture Sites (was approx. 4˝ miles away but has been reported missing. ); Battle Branch (approx. 4.7 miles away); Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Wolf (approx. 9˝ miles away); Dobyville Cemetery (approx. 9˝ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lampasas.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 2, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 422 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 2, 2014, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.