West Chester in Chester County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
In Memory of Those Who Fell
Marked by The Brandywine Valley Farmers Club 1920
Erected 1920 by The Brandywine Valley Farmers Club.
Location. 39° 54.35′ N, 75° 35.633′ W. Marker is in West Chester, Pennsylvania, in Chester County. Marker can be reached from S. Birmingham Road. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: West Chester PA 19382, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Peace Garden at Birmingham (within shouting distance of this marker); First Defense Line (within shouting distance of this marker); On This Native Stone (within shouting distance of this marker); Gen's Lafayette and Pulaski (within shouting distance of this marker); The Friends School at Birmingham Meeting House (within shouting distance of this marker); Birmingham Friends Meeting House Birmingham Hill (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Battle of Brandywine (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in West Chester.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Patriots & Patriotism • War, US Revolutionary •
More. Search the internet for In Memory of Those Who Fell.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 19, 2014, by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland. This page has been viewed 492 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 19, 2014, by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.