Ephraim in Sanpete County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Erected 1949 by Ephraim Camp, Daughters of Utah Pioneers. (Marker Number 144.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers marker series.
Location. 39° 21.538′ N, 111° 35.248′ W. Marker is in Ephraim, Utah, in Sanpete County. Marker is at the intersection of South Main Street and 50 South Street, on the right when traveling south on South Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Ephraim UT 84627, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Ephraim Carnegie Library (within shouting distance of this marker); Canute Peterson House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ephraim Relief Society Granary Fort Ephraim Peace Treaty (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ephraim Co-op Building (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Old Fort (approx. 0.2 miles away); John Dorius, Jr., House and Barn (approx. 0.2 miles away); Fort Ephraim (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ephraim.
Categories. • Wars, US Indian •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 30, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 367 times since then and 78 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 30, 2014, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page.