William Walker's Stables
Comprometido con la preservación y la historia
de la ciudad de Granada restuaró este edificio por su valor patrimonial.
Este lugar durante la Guerra Nacional en 1855 fue utilizado como caballeriza de William Walker y en 1904 se instaló el Colegio Francés
Ing. Roberto Sansón Caldera
Director General, Claro Nicaragua
Granada, 4 de febrero del 2010
Dedicated to preservation and the history of the city of Granada, this building was restored for its historical value.
This building was used during the National War of 1855 by William Walker as stables and in 1904 the French School was installed.
Engineer Roberto Sanson Caldera
General director, Claro Nicaragua
Granada, February 4, 2010
Erected 2010 by Claro Nicaragua.
Location. 11° 55.846′ N, 85° 57.205′ W. Marker is in Granada, Granada. Marker is at the intersection of Calle La Libertad and Avenida Guzman, on the right when traveling west on Calle La Libertad. Touch for map.
Other nearby markers. At least 6 other markers are within 18 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Carlos Ulloa A. (approx. 16.3 kilometers away in Masaya); Heroes of October 17, 1977 Here Were Shot Four Patriots (approx. 16.3 kilometers away in Masaya); Masaya Boy's School (approx. 16.4 kilometers away in Masaya); Gonzalo Rivas Novoa (approx. 16.4 kilometers away in Masaya); General Rigoberto Cabezas (approx. 16.6 kilometers away in Masaya).
Additional keywords. Filibuster
Categories. • Notable Events • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on January 12, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 1,430 times since then and 85 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 12, 2015, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.