Englewood in Montgomery County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
National Road US 40
Modern Mile-marker in Englewood, Ohio
America’s road to the west
Marker series. This marker is included in the The Historic National Road marker series.
Location. 39° 52.642′ N, 84° 18.457′ W. Marker is in Englewood, Ohio, in Montgomery County. Marker is on National Road (U.S. 40), on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. marker is in the front lawn of the Englewood Government Center this is the section of the National Road, west of the Stillwater River and Dam. Marker is at or near this postal address: 345 National Rd, Englewood OH 45322, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Englewood Veterans Monument (within shouting distance of this marker); Englewood (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Miami Conservancy District (approx. 1.6 miles away); Englewood Dam (approx. 1.6 miles away); St Paul Lutheran Church Dog Leg Road, Dayton (approx. 3.6 miles away); John Hoover (approx. 4.2 miles away); 1804 Quaker Meeting House (approx. 4.2 miles away); The Brick Wall (approx. 4.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Englewood.
Categories. • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on February 9, 2015, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 278 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. submitted on February 9, 2015, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Al Wolf was the editor who published this page.