Carrollton in Collin County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Carrollton Black Cemetery
Marker is property of the State of Texas
Erected 2010 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 17371.)
Location. 32° 57.03′ N, 96° 55.211′ W. Marker is in Carrollton, Texas, in Collin County. Marker can be reached from West Belt Line Road 0.2 miles west of Hutton Drive, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Cemetery and marker are in a field just south of W Belt Line Road, between Luna Rd and Hutton Dr. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1525 West Belt Line Road, Carrollton TX 75006, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Carrollton Black Cemetery (here, next to this marker); Addison State Bank (approx. 5.3 miles away); The Hockaday School (approx. 6.1 miles away); Frankford (approx. 6.2 miles away); First Baptist Church, Hebron (approx. 6.3 miles away); Mount Calvary Cemetery (approx. 8.3 miles away); McCombs Cemetery (approx. 8.7 miles away); Texas’ First Airmail and Passenger Service (approx. 8.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Carrollton.
Categories. • African Americans • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on March 17, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. This page has been viewed 297 times since then and 46 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on March 17, 2015, by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.