Lewiston in Niagara County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1970 by Femmes En Force.
Location. 43° 10.347′ N, 79° 2.367′ W. Marker is in Lewiston, New York, in Niagara County. Marker can be reached from Center Street (New York State Route 18F) east of South 6th Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at ground level on a stone where the walkway to the building splits. It is along Center Street midway between South 6th Street and South 7th Street. Marker is at or near this postal address: 621 Center Street, Lewiston NY 14092, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Hennepin Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); The Long and The Short House (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); 500 Center Street Archaeological Site (about 400 feet away); Opera Hall (about 500 feet away); The First Religious Society of Lewiston Little Yellow House - 1816 (about 700 feet away); Kiwanians Promoting Peace (about 700 feet away); Underground Railroad Station #6 (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Lewiston.
Also see . . . Lafayette - Historic Lewiston. pdf file - may take a minute to load. (Submitted on April 1, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.)
Categories. • Native Americans • Patriots & Patriotism • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on April 1, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 258 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on April 1, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.