Clay in Onondaga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
First burial April 9, 1812.
Inc. 1886 from Shaver Cemetery
and other farm land. Veterans
of Revolutionary & Civil Wars
and other wars buried here.
Erected 2014 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation.
Marker series. This marker is included in the William G. Pomeroy Foundation marker series.
Location. 43° 11.382′ N, 76° 11.958′ W. Marker is in Clay, New York, in Onondaga County. Marker is on Henry Clay Boulevard ¼ mile north of New York State Route 31, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 8686 Henry Clay Boulevard, Clay NY 13041, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Oak Orchard (approx. 1.3 miles away); Cigarville Station (approx. 1.4 miles away); Nathan Teall (approx. 3.2 miles away); Childhood Home (approx. 3.9 miles away); John Leach (approx. 4.1 miles away); Willett Tract (approx. 4.3 miles away); Techiroguen (approx. 4½ miles away); Near This Spot (approx. 4.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clay.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 30, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York. This page has been viewed 310 times since then and 25 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on May 30, 2015, by Anton Schwarzmueller of Wilson, New York.