Site of Crane’s Ford
Cranford derives its name from the ford.
Erected July 4th 1929 by the Cranford Historical Society. J.S.Voorhees, President, E.K, Adams, Vice Pres., C.F.Manchon, Secretary, W.J.McKee, Treasurer,W.B. Bragdon, Corresponding Secretary.
Erected 1929 by Cranford Historical Society.
Location. 40° 39.695′ N, 74° 18.478′ W. Marker is in Cranford, New Jersey, in Union County. Marker is on Riverside Drive. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cranford NJ 07016, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Charles Abbott Harker, Jr. (a few steps from this marker); Roll of Honor (within shouting distance of this marker); Lest We Forget (within shouting distance of this marker); Purple Heart Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Crane’s Mills (approx. 0.3 miles away); Crane Farm and Village Home Site (approx.
Categories. • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. This page originally submitted on May 7, 2016, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. This page has been viewed 326 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 7, 2016, by Don Morfe of Baltimore, Md 21234. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.