Near Xenia in Greene County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Stevenson Cemetery Gate
Massie Creek Scotch Associate Cemetery
James Stevenson donated
the Associate Church †
three acres for church and
cemetery purposes in 1804,
to be known as Massie’s
Creek Church lot and †
In memory of
the soldiers who
rest in this pioneer
Erected 1931 by Cedar Cliff Chapt. Daughters of the American Revolution.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Daughters of the American Revolution marker series.
Location. 39° 43.867′ N, 83° 53.554′ W. Marker is near Xenia, Ohio, in Greene County. Marker is on Jones Road (County Route 86), on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1801 Jones Rd, Xenia OH 45385, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Stevenson Cemetery Veterans Memorial (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Stevenson Road Covered Bridge (approx. 0.4 miles away); Kezia Emery Hall (1913) Carnegie Library (1907) (approx. 1.1 miles away); Old Wilberforce University Campus at Tawawa Springs (approx. 1.1 miles away); Payne Theological Seminary (approx. 1.2 miles away); Central State University (approx. 1.3 miles away); Paul Robeson (approx. 1.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Xenia.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page was last revised on June 27, 2016. This page originally submitted on June 26, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. This page has been viewed 136 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on June 26, 2016, by Rev. Ronald Irick of West Liberty, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.