Terrell in Kaufman County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
The Old Graveyard
Erected 1996 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 8522.)
Location. 32° 43.749′ N, 96° 17.275′ W. Marker is in Terrell, Texas, in Kaufman County. Marker is at the intersection of New Hope Street and Polk Street, on the right when traveling south on New Hope Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 400 New Hope Street, Terrell TX 75160, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. William Henry Burnett (approx. 0.4 miles away); Robert A. Terrell Home (approx. 0.4 miles away); Robert A. Terrell (approx. 0.6 miles away); Bethlehem Baptist Church Oakland Memorial Park (approx. 0.6 miles away); Frank Reaugh (approx. 0.6 miles away); The American National Bank (approx. 0.8 miles away); Gov. Oscar Branch Colquitt (1861-1940) (approx. 0.8 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Terrell.
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page was last revised on September 12, 2016. This page originally submitted on September 9, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. This page has been viewed 163 times since then and 26 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on September 9, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. 2, 3. submitted on September 12, 2016, by Rheba Bybee of Seagoville, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.