Touch FIRST to browse through the results shown on this page.
Moultrie County Illinois Historical Markers
By Al Wolf
Looking West - - Cole Edward Spencer Marker
1st Battalion - 15th Infantry Regiment
3rd Brigade Combat Team
3rd Infantry Division
Cole Edward Spencer
October 26, 1985 - April 28, 2007
"American by Birth" "Patriot by Choice" — — Map (db m31110) WM
In memory of a devoted promoter of the Historical Two Story Outhouse built in 1872. — — Map (db m30806) HM
Note plaque is missing:
traveled this way as he rode the Circuit of the Eighth Judicial District
1847 - 1859 — — Map (db m53237) HM
traveled this way as he rode the Circuit of the Eighth Judicial District ···1847 - 1857 — — Map (db m10955) HM
The Moultrie County Courthouse was dedicated November 12, 1906. It was authorized by the citizens in February 1904, designed by Deal & Ginzel, Lincoln, IL and built by H. B. Walter, Danville, IL for $87,000, including furnishings. It is 75 feet by . . . — — Map (db m11031) HM 5 markers matched your search criteria.
We are suspending Amazon.com advertising until they remove an ad for a certain book from circulation. A word in the books title has given rise to number of complaints. The word is inappropriate in school classroom settings.