Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
 
 

Frankfort, Ohio Historical Markers

 
Concord Presbyterian Church and Marker image, Touch for more information
By J. J. Prats, June 10, 2018
Concord Presbyterian Church and Marker
Ohio (Ross County), Frankfort — 14-71 — Concord Presbyterian Church
The Concord Presbyterian Church congregation organized in 1805. The Concord Church was an integral part of the antislavery movement and was a station on the Underground Railroad. Reverend James H. Dickey, the congregationís second pastor, was . . . — Map (db m118590) HM
Ohio (Ross County), Frankfort — Dr. W. H. Robb Residence
Site of the residence of Dr. W. H. Robb until it was acquired by the Chillicothe Telephone Company for the new Frankfort Telephone Exchange — Map (db m22812) HM
Ohio (Ross County), Frankfort — 1-71 — The Red Brick Schoolhouse ó 1877
Typical of many schoolhouses in the Frankfort area during the 1800s, this school, with its pot-bellied stove and flip-top desks, was part of the public school system of that era. The building and its contents have been restored by the citizens of . . . — Map (db m21989) HM

3 markers matched your search criteria.  
  
  
 
Paid Advertisement