Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Your viewing or use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions then you do not have permission to view or use this site.
2. Information on this site is contributed by many individuals and without compensation. Information posted to this site may be posted anonymously. The editors will not knowingly publish incorrect information on this site and will attempt to correct any errors brought to our attention. But you are on notice that the information on this site may be incomplete, out-of-date, obsolete, or incorrect. We cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such information or other content.
3. This site provides links to other World Wide Web sites. We have no control over and therefore are not responsible for the availability of such sites and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for content or other materials on or available through such sites. Furthermore, we are not and cannot be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on such content.
4. By posting, uploading, or in any other manner delivering for publication Information, including text and images, you grant an irrevocable right to this site and its owners to publish such Information here on this site and elsewhere now and in the future. You certify that this is your Information, or you own the rights to this Information, or that you are the agent or employee of the rights owner and have the authority to commit to these terms. Information and images you submit could be altered, edited, changed, abridged, expanded upon, rewritten, not used at all, used later, or used elsewhere—at the sole discretion of the Editor.
5. Copyright owners: If your property has been posted on this site without permission and not covered by fair-use exceptions, please inform the editor.
6. The software that operates this site contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including copyright laws. The intellectual property belongs to the owners of this site or its licensors, and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. These rights are reserved by the owners of the proprietary and confidential information.
7. The rights to the contents of this site and permissions for its use are covered in the copyright notice, reachable by link at the bottom of this page.
8. Your use of this site is at your sole risk. This site is provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis. We expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non infringement. More specifically, we make no warranty that the service will meet your requirements; that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, accurate, or reliable; nor that any errors reported will be corrected.
9. No information or advice, oral or written, obtained on this site or from its owners, operators, editors, agents, or employees shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.
10. The owners, editors and operators of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from the use or inability to use this site; the cost of procuring substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, services, information or data purchased or obtained or transactions entered into through or from this site; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions, transactions, or data; statements or conducts of any other user or other third party; or any other matter relating to this site or any service provided.
11. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you the user of this site and the owners and operators of this site.
12.This agreement is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
13. Failure of the owners and operators of this site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision is found to be invalid, the other provisions remain in full force and effect.