Guanajuato in Municipality of Guanajuato, Mexico — The Central Highlands
Puente de San Juan Nepomuceno
The San Juan Nepomuceno Bridge, also known as the Stockyard Bridge, constructed in 1773
City Council 1989-91
Erected 1989 by Ayuntamiento de Guanajuanto.
Location. 21° 0.962′ N, 101° 15.124′ W. Marker is in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, in Municipality of Guanajuato. Marker is at the intersection of Cantarranas and Allende, on the left when traveling north on Cantarranas. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Guanajuato 36000, Mexico.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Emma Godoy (a few steps from this marker); Guanajuato Flooding of 1873 (within shouting distance of this marker); Plaza del Baratillo (within shouting distance of this marker); The Fountain of the Plaza del Baratillo (within shouting distance of this Minting House of the State of Guanajuato (about 90 meters away, measured in a direct line); Admiral Federico Rómero Ceballos (about 90 meters away); La Capellina (about 90 meters away); Temple of San Diego (about 120 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Guanajuato.
Categories. • Bridges & Viaducts • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page was last revised on October 7, 2018. This page originally submitted on October 7, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico. This page has been viewed 46 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on October 7, 2018, by J. Makali Bruton of Querétaro, Mexico.