St. Francisville in West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana — The American South (West South Central)
Spanish Colonial Architecture built on site of original Spanish land grant acquired by William Williams in January 1795.
Erected by West Feliciana Historical Society.
Location. 30° 46.469′ N, 91° 23.185′ W. Marker is in St. Francisville, Louisiana, in West Feliciana Parish. Marker is at the intersection of Royal Street and Johnson Street on Royal Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 9780 Royal Street, Saint Francisville LA 70775, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The "St. Francisville Democrat" (within shouting distance of this marker); The Republic of West Florida (within shouting distance of this marker); Courthouse (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); British West Florida (about 400 feet away); Grace Episcopal Church (about 500 feet away); Old Burying Ground (about 500 feet away); Bayou Sara (approx. 0.2 miles away); Our Caboose (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in St. Francisville.
Categories. • Architecture • Colonial Era • Settlements & Settlers •
More. Search the internet for Propinquity.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 12, 2017. This page originally submitted on November 12, 2017, by Cajun Scrambler of Assumption, Louisiana. This page has been viewed 147 times since then and 43 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 12, 2017.