Agawam in Hampden County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
Massachusetts Veterans Memorial Cemetery
May 21, 2001
The Massachusetts Veterans Memorial Cemetery is dedicated to the
Commonwealth’s Veterans and their families, as a lasting memorial and final resting
place, in appreciation and gratitude for their service and sacrifice to our nation.
Land Donated by Edward Squazza
Dedication Monument Donated by
American Legion Auxiliary of Massachusetts
Location. 42° 2.751′ N, 72° 37.085′ W. Marker is in Agawam, Massachusetts, in Hampden County. Memorial can be reached from the intersection of Main Street and River Road, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1390 Main Street, Agawam MA 01001, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. U.S.N. Armed Guard of World War II (within shouting distance of this marker); Agawam Veteran War Memorial (approx. 1.7 miles away); Enfield Soldiers Monument (approx. 3.3 miles away in Enfield Veterans Monument (approx. 3.4 miles away in Connecticut); Enfield Monument to Veterans (approx. 3.4 miles away in Connecticut); Enfield World War II Honor Roll (approx. 3.4 miles away in Connecticut); French Congregational Church (approx. 4 miles away); First Spiritualist Church (approx. 4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Agawam.
Also see . . . Massachusetts Veterans Memorial Cemetery (Agawam). (Submitted on December 9, 2017, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Military •
More. Search the internet for Massachusetts Veterans Memorial Cemetery.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 9, 2017. This page originally submitted on December 9, 2017, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 124 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on December 9, 2017, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut.