Maria Stein in Mercer County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Maria Stein Convent and Relic Chapel
Erected 2003 by Sisters of the Precious Blood (Dayton) and The Ohio Historical Society. (Marker Number 2-54.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers • Women. In Ohio Historical Society / The Ohio History Connection series list.
Location. 40° 24.95′ N, 84° 28.526′ W. Marker is in Maria Stein, Ohio, in Mercer County. Marker is on St Johns Rd. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2291 St Johns Rd, Maria Stein OH 45860, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. St John the Baptist Catholic Church (approx. 0.6 miles away); Maria Stein Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.9 miles away); St. Rose Schoolhouse Bell (approx. 2.2 miles away); Pioneer Cabin (approx. 5.2 miles away); Bowstring Girder (approx. 5.2 miles away); Loramie Summit (approx. 5.2 miles away); Miami and Erie Canal, New Bremen (approx. 5.2 miles away); a different marker also named Miami and Erie Canal, New Bremen (approx. 5.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Maria Stein.
Credits. This page was last revised on August 21, 2018. It was originally submitted on February 2, 2018, by Allen W. Bernard of Cincinnati, Oh 45202-1736. This page has been viewed 113 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on February 2, 2018, by Allen W. Bernard of Cincinnati, Oh 45202-1736. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.