Kenton in Hardin County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Deeded to Hardin County Commissioners 1835
Deeded to City of Kenton 1939
First public burial ground in Kenton
Erected 1964 by Fort MacArthur Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Cemeteries & Burial Sites. A significant historical year for this entry is 1835.
Location. 40° 38.743′ N, 83° 35.931′ W. Marker is in Kenton, Ohio, in Hardin County. Marker is on East Franklin Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Kenton OH 43326, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Kenton (approx. half a mile away); Hardin County Korean War Memorial (approx. half a mile away); "The Liberty Garden" (approx. half a mile away); Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Hardin County War Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Hardin County Viet Nam Memorial (approx. half a mile away); We The People Mural (approx. half a mile away); The Hardin County Courthouse (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Kenton.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 27, 2021. It was originally submitted on February 21, 2018, by Michael Baker of Lima, Ohio. This page has been viewed 344 times since then and 41 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on January 27, 2021, by TeamOHE of Napoleon, Ohio. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.